Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Giggling Chef

My blog is titled The Giggling Chef, but I am actually not a chef. Far from it. I am a starving engineering grad student slowing working my way through school. During the occasional time I am not staring at MATLAB code or cursing at my experiments in hopes it will magically give me the results I need to graduate, I enjoy getting together with friends and cooking up something delicious. I must say I enjoy baking and decorating cakes more than cooking, but I do enjoy perfecting yummy BBQ recipes. So what is this blog about? Just like so many others, to write about my experiences in attempts to make food with the possibility of other people enjoying it. And since I am a total geek, there is a good chance of me posting information on some sort of food gadgetry or funny websites.

FYI: I am not an experienced writer if you haven't figured it out already. Bare with me. Feel free to make fun of my typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment