I always used to eat the Kraft Mac and Cheese in the blue box and if you actually followed the recipe on the back, you ended up with watered down noodles in a yellow liquid. So I decided to modify the recipe and came up with a very not good for the arteries recipe.
Two boxes of kraft mac and cheese
1 tbsp seasoned salt
8 oz. salted butter
1/2 c. milk
1. Cook the pasta until soft
2. In a large bowl mix the packets of cheese and the seasoned salt. (I usually do the seasoned salt to taste). Once the pasta is cooked, drain, and pour onto the cheese salt mixture.
3. Next add the butter and milk and let set for a few minutes so the butter melts.
4. Stir until everything is mixed. Let set for another 5 minutes or so. The sauce should become very thick.
5. Serve and be prepared for major food coma afterward.