Featured: The Patriotic Pam
1 pineapple, peeled, cored (How to cut a pineapple)
3 mangoes, peeled, pitted (How to cut a mango)
16 oz strawberries, hulled
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp allspice
1/8 tsp ginger
1/4 cup dark rum
1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp pineapple juice
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Chop pineapple and mango into large cubes, leave strawberries whole (or cut depending on size).
2. Combine spices in a small bowl.
3. Combine rum, sugar, honey, and juices in a small bowl.
4. Thread fruit onto skewers, lightly sprinkling each skewer with spice mixture.
5. Just before grilling, brush fruit skewers all over with rum mixture then dust with powdered sugar on all sides.
6. Grill fruit just until grill marks appear then rotate and grill other side.
7. Remove to a serving platter, pour remaining rum mixture over skewers.
8. Stuff face!