1 package of orange cake mix (about 18 oz.)
1 package vanilla instant pudding (4 serving size)
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1/2 c. orange juice
1/4 c. tequila
1/4 c. grenadine
3 Tbsp. lime juice
1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
1 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. cream of coconut
2 Tbsp. tequila
1 Tbsp. lime juice
2 Tsp. grated orange peel
1. Preheat over to 325 degree.
2. Cut wax paper to fit in the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan. Spray pan with cooking spray then place wax paper in pan.
3. Combine ingredients for cake and beat until smooth.
5. Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove pan side leaving the bottom in place.
6. Invert onto serving plate and gently remove bottom and wax paper. Let cool completely.
7. Combine all ingredients for glaze and mix until smooth.
Sweet as Sugar Cookies