1 package yellow cake mix (about 18 ounces)
1 c. plain yogurt
1/3 c. milk
1/3 c. canola oil
1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
1/4 c. seedless raspberry jam
1 c. powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees. Line pan with paper liners.
2. Combine cake mix, eggs, yogurt, milk and oil and mix until well combined.
3. Add poppy seeds and grated lemon peel and mix.
4. Spoon roughly a spoon full of batter into each liner.
5. Add about 1/2 tsp of raspberry jam on top of the batter.
6. Distribute the remaining batter evenly over the jam.
7. Bake roughly 20 minutes. The top should be browned and slightly springy to the touch. Let cool completely.
8. Mix sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
9. Spoon glaze over muffins (optional: place raspberry on top).
10. Stuff face!
Sweet as Sugar Cookies