1 package brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker Ultimate Fudge Brownies)16 Tbsp cold butter, cut into small cubes
1.5 c. light brown sugar
2 large eggs, cold
2 tsp vanilla extract
3.5 c. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Bake brownies as directed on the package. Set aside and let cool completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the cold butter and sugar until barely combined. Do not beat until creamed or fluffy!
4. Add the egg and vanilla and continue to beat until combined.
5. Mix together the dry ingredients and add them to the butter and sugar mixture.
6. Add the chocolate chips and mix until combined (I put it back in the fridge for bit to make it easy to work with on the next step).
7. Place dough in hand and shape into a ball, and with your fingers create a large hole in the middle.
8. Cut the brownies into small squares, and place inside of dough.
9. Cover the brownies with more dough.
10. Place on to prepared baking sheets (cover baking sheet parchment paper or spray with cooking spray). Optional: Place cookies back in the fridge so that when they back they so not spread while baking.
11. Bake until the edges are lightly browned (roughly 15 to 20 minutes).
12. Stuff face!!