Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos

I got my first batch of jalapenos out of my garden. I decided to make some jalapeno poppers. The sausage mix for this recipe sounded so good I had to try it even though I am a total spice whimp. I like the sausage so much in fact I put some in some spagetti and it was amazing!


1 lb. ground pork sausage
8 oz. cream cheese (1 package)
1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
12 jalapeno peppers

1. Preheat over to 425 degrees.


2. Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.


3. Place sausage in skillet in medium heat and cook until brown. Drain the grease.
4. In a large bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese until well mixed.


5. Spoon mixture into jalapenos.


6. Place on a baking sheet and bake for roughly 20 minutes (or until the cheese starts to turn a crispy golden brown).


7. Stuff face!

No comments:

Post a Comment