Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chocolate Bark

I know it's a little early to start doing Halloween recipes, but I couldn't help myself. I recently moved and came across my Halloween cookbooks while unpacking. I started flipping through one and saw this simple recipe and thought, what the hell. All the stores are putting out the Halloween stuff early, so why not start cooking it early too?


1 package (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate
candy corn
dry roasted sun flower seed kernels


1. Prep an 8 inch pan by lining it with foil.


2. Melt package of semisweet chocolate using a double boiler (or a pan in a pan).


3. Pour melted chocolate into pan.


4. Top with candy corn and sun flower kernels (spaced evenly).


5. Place in the refrigerator for roughly an hour until chocolate hardens.
6. Remove from foil and cut into squares.


7. Stuff face.

No comments:

Post a Comment