1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 c. roasted sun flower seed kernels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg until smooth.
4. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.
6. Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack.
7. Stuff face!!
This recipe was shared with:
Might also enjoy:
|Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies|
|Raspberry filled Lemon|
Poppy Seed Muffins
|Orange Tequila Cake|