Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cheesy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

In my previous post, I showed off my pretty carved pumpkins. But since my boyfriend and I carved 5 large pumpkins, I was left with 11 cups of pumpkin seeds! So this will be part 1 of 4 of my Yummy Pumpkin Seed Marathon for the home stretch to Halloween.

3 c. pumpkin seeds
4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 c. grated Romano cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 F and cover a baking sheet with foil (lightly spray with oil if needed).


2. In a small bowl, toss the seeds with olive oil until coating thoroughly.


3. Add cheeses and mix thoroughly.


4. Spread seeds in one even layer across a greased baking sheet.


5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the seeds are golden brown. Stir the seeds every so often (every 10 minutes or so).


6. Stuff face!

Might also enjoy:
Bleeding Vampire
Bitten Cupcakes
Pumpkin Pie
Garlic Rosemary
Pumpkin Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment