1 egg white
2 teaspoon curry powder
scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grained sea salt
1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the egg white, curry powder and salt.
3. Add the pumpkin seeds and toss well.
4. Drain off any excess egg white (using a strainer) and place seeds in a single layer across a baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 12 minutes or until seeds are golden.
6. Sprinkle with a bit more curry powder when they come out of the oven. (Taste and season with more salt if needed.)
7. Stuff face!!
Might also enjoy:
|Cinnamon Sugar |
|Garlic Rosemary |
|Cheesy Roasted |