3 c. poultry stock (or chicken broth)
1/2 c. long grain white rice
1/4 c. lemon juice
pinch of pepper
1. Bring chicken stock to boil in a medium saucepan.
2. Reduce heat, add rice and simmer until rice is tender, roughly 20 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and lemon juice until just combined.
4. Stir in two tablespoons of the chicken stock into the egg mixture.
5. Gradually pour the egg mixture into the stock and rice mixture while stirring constantly. Once all of the egg mixture is mixed in with the broth, continue stirring for a minute or two to insure all of the egg has been cooked.
6. Season with pepper.
7. Stuff face.
This recipe was shared with:
|Grilled Rum Soaked|
|Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos|