1. Remove pumpkin seed from the pulp, removing the large pieces of pulp.
2. Place pumpkin seeds in a strainer under running water.
3. Run fingers through the seeds picking out as much pumpkin pulp as possible.
4. Rub seeds between hands to "scrub" them clean.
5. Lay out in a single layer on foil or wax paper to dry overnight or longer if needed. (If they don't dry in 24 hours, they can be placed on a baking sheet and placed in the oven at a low temperature. Make sure they dry within 24 hours because they tend to mold quickly.)
Might also enjoy:
|Pumpkin Spice |
|Garlic Rosemary |
|Cheater Pumpkin Muffins|