1 – 1.5lb salmon filet with skin on
course sea salt
2 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. flour
1 c. heavy cream
1/2 c. white wine
freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 450˙.
2. Place the filet, skin side down on a roasting pan or glass pan, sprinkle with sea salt and place in oven. Bake until flakes apart with a fork, roughly 15 to 20 minutes.
3. While the fish is cooking, place the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Melt and cook until the butter browns. Watch the butter carefully so it does not burn.
4. Once the butter turns, add the flour and stir then quickly.
5. Add the heavy cream and wine.
6. Stir the sauce until slightly thickened then remove from heat and add some salt and pepper to taste.
7. Remove the salmon from the oven and serve with a little of the butter sauce drizzled over the top.
8. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Slow Cooker: Pot Roast|
|Grilled Pork Loin Chop|