6 eggs (room temp.)
1/4 - 1/3 c. mayo
1/2 tsp. season all
whole olives and sliced olives
1. Boil eggs, roughly 15 minutes.
2. Let cool enough until to be able to handle.
3. In the mean time, prepare a bowl of water and using black dying gel, dye the water black.
5. Place the eggs in the water and let it set for a few hours (roughly 3 or so).
6. Remove eggs from the dye and towel off the extra dye.
7. Remove the shell from the eggs to reveal cool crackly pattern.
8. Cut the eggs in half.
9. Remove the yokes into a small bowl and set egg whites aside.
10. Crush the yokes with a fork.
11. Add mayo, seasoning, and stir until well mixed.
12. Carefully spoon mixture back into egg whites.
13. Take whole olives and cut them in half (spider body).
14. Take sliced olives and cut them in half (spider legs).
15. Place olive pieces on egg yoke mixture in the form of a spider.
16. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Bleeding Vampire |