1 (10-oz) box frozen chopped spinach
6 slices salami
1.25 lb ground beef (or pork)
1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
1 can (4.4 oz.) pimientos
1/4 cup pepperoni
1 (13.75-oz) jar bruschetta spread
2 c. shredded Italian-blend cheese
1-2 sheets of puff pastry
1. Preheat oven 425 F.
2. Chop salami, pepperoni, and pimientos into small bite size pieces.
3. Defrost spinach by running it up water in a strainer. Drain spinach thoroughly by pressing firmly against strainer.
4. Preheat large saute pan on medium-high. Cook meat in pan until brown.
5. Stir pimientos, pepperoni, salami, spinach, Italian seasoning and bruschetta spread into meat. Mix until heated.
6. Stir in eggs and cheese.
7. Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Cut puff pastry sheets to size and place them on top of the meat. Cut two to three small slits in the puff pastry.
9. Bake 25–30 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and crust is golden.
10. Stuff face!
This recipe was shared with:
Sweet as Sugar Cookies: Sweets for a Saturday
Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper
A Well-Seasoned Life: Sweet Indulgences Sunday
Designs by Gollum: Foodie Friday
Might also enjoy:
|Brie Bites with Berry Sauce|
|Avocado Mango Salsa|