Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Portal Cookie Cutters

Oh my goodness!!! WANT! WANT! WANT! I'm sorry. The geek in me is coming out with these. I am a huge Portal/Portal 2 fan. It is one of the best and funniest games out there. These cookie cutters are adorable and might be an early Christmas present to myself. These and other awesome Portal merchandise are available at ThinkGeek. And in the spirit of Portal, I think a Cave Johnson quote is in order.

"When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons!"



Might also enjoy:
Pillow Cookies
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Thumbprint Cookies
with Ganache Filling

1 comment:

  1. wow!!These cutters look so adorable...
    Pl link/find blog events in Food Blog Events

    Also join with the weekly event....
    Midweek Fiesta @every Wednesday

    ReplyDelete