1 bag Corn Bread Stuffing
1 bag Potato Bread Soft Cubed Stuffing
1 gala apple
1 tube of sage sausage
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. sage
2 Tbsp. of minced garlic
2 stocks of celery
1 medium sized of onion
2 c. chicken stock
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
1. In a large deep sided skillet, saute sausage until browned with a little oil.
2. Add onions, celery, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix.
3. Mix in apples, thyme and sage.
4. In a large bowl, mix the corn bread and potato bread stuffing.
5. Add chicken stock and eggs. The stuffing should be very moist. Add more stock to get desired consistency.
6. Stir in chopped walnuts.
7. Mix stuffing mixture in with the sausage mixture.
8. Put in a casserole dish. Cook for 30 minutes.
9. Stuff face!
|Grilled Pork Loin Chops|