1 package of brats
3-5 bottles of beer (I used Yuengling)
1. Pour beer into large sauce pan and bring to a boil. You want just enough to cover the brats. Be careful here because the beer will foam up and overflow quickly if you over boil.
2. As soon as it begins to boil, bring down to a simmer.
3. Place brats in beer and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Flips brats over and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Remove brats from beer and let cool. The brats will have a greyish appearance.
6. Place brats on the grill and cook till the skin is a nice golden brown.
7. Place in bun, top with a little bit of mustard. Stuff face!!
Might also enjoy:
|Grilled Pork Loin Chops|