6 medium potatoes (I used 8 small red potatoes)
4 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1.5 tsp. sweet paprika powder
1/4 tsp. black pepper
5 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into small pieces, roughly 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.
3. Place in a baking dish and mix in olive oil. Make sure the potatoes are thoroughly covered.
4. Mix in spices and shredded Parmesan cheese until they are evenly coated.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, mixing every 10 to 15 minutes prevent the potatoes from sticking to the dish.
6. Stuff face! (Add a little more Parmesan cheese afterward if you like).
Might also enjoy:
|Avocado Mango Salsa|
|Seared Salmon with|
Red Pepper Pesto
|Homemade Pumpkin Pie|