Monday, March 12, 2012

Roasted Parmesan Potatoes

I have been dying to make these potatoes. I love the reddish orange roasted color and plus Parmesan makes anything delicious. This is a straight forward recipe with very simple ingredients. The only part I didn't care for was the peeling of the potatoes, but I don't like to peel potatoes in general, especially the small round ones. I bet these would still be amazing even if the skin was left on. Either way, I highly recommend these. I bet these would be awesome in a breakfast burrito.


6 medium potatoes (I used 8 small red potatoes)
4 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1.5 tsp. sweet paprika powder
1/4 tsp. black pepper
5 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into small pieces, roughly 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.


3. Place in a baking dish and mix in olive oil. Make sure the potatoes are thoroughly covered.


4. Mix in spices and shredded Parmesan cheese until they are evenly coated.



5. Bake for 45 minutes, mixing every 10 to 15 minutes prevent the potatoes from sticking to the dish.


6. Stuff face! (Add a little more Parmesan cheese afterward if you like).



Original Recipe

Might also enjoy:
Avocado Mango Salsa
Seared Salmon with
Red Pepper Pesto
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment