4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp. minced rosemary
2 Tbsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. salt
toasted bread of your choice (I used potato bread)
1. Spray grill with cooking spray and prep coals for medium-high heat.
2. Combine rosemary, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl.
4. Tenderize chicken, till it is flattened out slightly.
5. Combine rosemary marinade and chicken in a bowl. Make sure the chicken is fully covered and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes marinade.
6. In the mean time, cut brie into roughly 1 inch by 1 inch squares. Prep avocado as desired (I like thick slices myself).
7. Place chicken on the grill over the coals and cook on each side for 5-6 minutes.
8. Move chicken to side for low heat and place a piece a brie on each piece of chicken. Cover the grill and let melt for about 5 minutes.
9. Place chicken on toasted bread with avocado.
10. Stuff face!!!
|Enchilada Stuffed Shells|
|Chicken and Pasta with Creamy Pesto Sauce|