Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grilled Rosemary Brie Chicken Sandwich

I am going to say this flat out, this is one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. The marinade for the chicken is very strong and flavorful. I used rosemary cut fresh from my garden, so I highly encourage getting the freshest rosemary possible. You can put anything you want on this sandwich, but the chicken has so much flavor and the brie adds a nice light texture, I really don't think this sandwich needs condiments. Also being from California, it is not a proper sandwich unless it has avocado on it.  Just try it! It's amazing!!


4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp. minced rosemary
2 Tbsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. salt
brie
avocado
toasted bread of your choice (I used potato bread)

1. Spray grill with cooking spray and prep coals for medium-high heat.
2. Combine rosemary, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl.


3. Trim any excess fat off of the chicken breasts. (I cut them in half so they would fit on the bread).


4. Tenderize chicken, till it is flattened out slightly.

 

5. Combine rosemary marinade and chicken in a bowl. Make sure the chicken is fully covered and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes marinade.


6. In the mean time, cut brie into roughly 1 inch by 1 inch squares. Prep avocado as desired (I like thick slices myself). 


7. Place chicken on the grill over the coals and cook on each side for 5-6 minutes.


8. Move chicken to side for low heat and place a piece a brie on each piece of chicken. Cover the grill and let melt for about 5 minutes.

 

 


9. Place chicken on toasted bread with avocado.
10. Stuff face!!!


Original Recipe

Enchilada Stuffed Shells
Italian Pie
Chicken and Pasta with Creamy Pesto Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment