2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
3 Tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. lemon zest
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Cut the chicken breast crosswise into 7 and 8 strips.
2. Mix together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Place chicken in marinade and coat completely. Let set for an hour.
4. In the meantime, prepare a medium-hot grill.
5. Place chicken on the skewers.
6. Place skewers on the grill until chicken is completely cooked, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
7. Place on top of some cilantro rice (optional) and stuff face!
|Slow Cooker: Pot Roast|
|Grilled Pork Loin Chop|