I was rushing around in the kitchen for some unknown reason when I made these tacos and it made the little Toast nervous. She decided to watch from around the corner.
~1 pound fish fillets (I used flounder)
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. ground coriander
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
4 (6-inch) soft tortillas
blue cheese coleslaw
shredded cheddar cheese
Cilantro Lime Sauce
1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
3 Tbsp. sour cream
fresh lime juice and lime rind from 1/2 of a lime
1/4 tsp. salt
1 garlic clove, minced
1. To prepare the cilantro lime sauce, combine in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425.
3. For the tacos, begin with the seasoning by combining cumin coriander, paprika, salt, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
4. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish.
5. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 9 minutes until fish flakes easily.
7. Place fish in a bowl and break into pieces with a fork.
8. Heat tortillas, divide fish evenly among tortillas, top each with coleslaw, cilantro lime sauce, and cheese.
9. Stuff face!!
Might also enjoy:
|Orange Tequila Cake|
Browned Butter Sauce
(Greek Lemon Soup)