Happy 4th of July!
2.75 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. butter, softened
1.5 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1.75 oz. bottle of red, white, and blue sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth.
4. Beat in egg and vanilla.
5. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
6. Mix in sprinkles.
7. Roll dough into small balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
9. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
10. Stuff face (...while setting off fireworks)!
Might also enjoy:
|Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies|
with Ganache Filling
|Peanut Butter Cup Cookies|