Okay it doesn't look super appetizing in the picture, but trust me, if you are a blue cheese fan, you will probably like this. I personally am a sucker for a good sauce/topping on a steak.
2 NY strip steaks
sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
1/2 tsp. onion powder
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 Tbsp. butter
1. Preheat grill on high.
2. Trim excess fat off steaks.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper.
4. Combine cheese, butter, garlic and onion powder in small bowl.
5. Place on hot grill and close lid. Grill 4–5 minutes on each side. (Use a meat thermometer to determine desired doneness).
6. Spread cheese mixture over steak, cover, and grill until cheese is melted (1 -2 minutes).
7. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Blue Cheese Coleslaw|
|Grilled Pork Loin Chops|