Things you need:
Bowl for finished shrimp
...shrimp...that one I think is self explanatory
These shrimp already have the heads removed, but still have the shell, tail, and legs.
1. Give them a good rinse.
2. Pull off the legs.
3. There is slit in the shell where the legs used to be. Peel the shell off. If you want to remove the tail, you can.
4. Cut a small slit along the back of the shrimp. The black vein should become visible. (Fun fact: That vein is the digestive track of the shrimp. You can leave it in, but if the shrimp was hungry that day, it can end up being a little gritty in your meal).
5. Pinch the vein between your finger and knife and pull it out.
6. Rinse shrimp again and pat dry with the paper towels.
7. Cook in something delicious and stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Pumpkin Spice |
|Garlic Rosemary |
|Cheater Pumpkin Muffins|