One tip with these is they are very gooey. I would recommend putting each individual one on a piece of wax paper.
1 brownie mix (I was lazy and used Hersey's Triple Chocolate Chunk)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
5 Tbsp. butter, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. flour
orange food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 9 x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Follow directions for the brownies in a box. Set mix aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, and sugar until fluffy.
4. Add eggs, vanilla, and flour.
5. Add orange food color to achieve desired orange color.
6. Pour half of the brownie mixture into prepared pan.
7. Pour cream cheese on top of brownie mixture.
8. Drop remaining brownie mix on top of the cream cheese mixture.
9. Drag a knife through the batters to create swirl design.
10. Bake for 30 minutes.
11. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Cookies and Cream Cake|
|No Frosting Chocolate Cake|