1.5 c. of all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 stick of sweet cream butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1/4 c. of lemon juice
2 Tbsp. lemon zest
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1.5 c. of blueberries
0.5 c. buttermilk
1. Butter and flour your 9x5 bread pan.
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F).
3. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
4. Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
5. Add the lemon juice, zest, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
6. Put the mixer on low, and add half of the flour mixture and then add half of the buttermilk. Repeat until all is mixed.
7. Toss the blueberries in a small handful of flour and then fold into the batter.
8. Pour batter into pan.
9. Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes, or until when a toothpick comes out clean.
10. Allow to cool in the pan for at least 45 minutes.
11. Remove from pan.
12. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Avocado Mango Salsa|
|Seared Salmon with|
Red Pepper Pesto
|Homemade Pumpkin Pie|