1 (16 oz.) jar mild chunky salsa
1 (32 oz.) can diced tomatoes
3.5 c. chicken broth
2 (16 oz) cans black beans, drained
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
1 Tbsp. onion powder
1 Tbsp. chili powder
2 Tbsp. olive oil (I used garlic oil)
2 Tbsp. dehydrated chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, chopped
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast (can be frozen)
1 (14 oz.) bag frozen corn
1. Combine salsa, tomatoes, chicken broth, and black beans.
2. Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley, onion powder, chili powder, olive oil, dehydrated onion, and chopped garlic. Give it a good stir until everything is combined.
3. Add chicken. Make sure it is fully submerged.
4. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. About 30 minutes before serving, remove and pull chicken.
6. Put chicken back in the broth and add corn. Cook for another 30 minutes.
7. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Cream of Broccoli Soup|
(Greek Lemon Soup)
|Slow Cooker: Chili Con Carne with Beans|