Peanut Butter Filling:
1 c. butter, softened
1.5 c. peanut butter
2 c. powdered sugar
3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1.5 c. butterscotch chips
1. Cream together butter and peanut butter.
2. Slowly add powdered sugar until mixed. (Note: If your dough is still a little sticky add a little more powdered sugar).
3. Chill for about 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Pinch off dough and start forming balls. Place on pan with wax paper or non-stick mat.
5. Place balls in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Melt chocolate and butterscotch together in a double boiler. Stir until smooth.
7. Drop peanut butter balls one at a time into the chocolate mixture, completely cover in chocolate, and place on non-stick surface. (Do this quickly. The peanut butter balls melt rather fast).
8. Place truffles in the fridge for about 10 minutes to harden the chocolate.
9. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
Rice Krispies Treats