Sunday, November 24, 2013

Slow Cooker: Tortellini

Pasta in the slow cooker always interests me mainly because they can turn out really, really good or really, really bad. My mom found this recipe somewhere and sent it to me. She was worried the pasta would be too squishy and asked me to try it. So I did and I must say, this is pretty tasty (and not overly squishy).


Would recommend having some nice dinner rolls to wipe up all of the extra broth that is left over.

1 19oz. bag of frozen tortellini
4 c. vegetable broth
2 14.5 oz. cans of italian diced tomatoes
8 oz. cream cheese
1 6 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach

1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.


2. Give a good stir to mix all the ingredients.


3. Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
4. Stuff face!


Might also enjoy:
Homemade Tomato Sauce
Italian Pie
Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment