5 lbs. Yukon golden potatoes
3/4 c. butter
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. half-and-half
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Peel and cut potatoes into pieces that are roughly the same size.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add potatoes. Boil for 30 to 35 minutes. When the potatoes are cooked, a fork should easily pierce the potato without falling apart.
3. Drain the potatoes and put them into a large pot.
4. Mash the potatoes over low heat. Allow all of the steam to escape.
5. Remove from heat and add butter, cream cheese, and half-and-half and continue to mash.
6. Add seasoned salt and pepper and stir to combine.
7. Place mashed potatoes into baking dish with a few pieces of butter on the top.
8. Place in a oven set for 350F and bake until the butter has melted.
9. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Avocado Mango Salsa|
|Seared Salmon with|
Red Pepper Pesto
|Homemade Pumpkin Pie|