4 chicken breasts, skinless
3 lemons, sliced
3 garlic bulbs
3 rosemary sprigs
2 Tbsp. olive oil
sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut lemons into thick slices and cut to the tops off of the garlic bulbs.
3. Trim excess fat off of chicken breasts, sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Warm olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lemons and garlic bulbs (cut side down). Cook until browned.
5. Remove from skillet and set aside.
6. Place chicken in skillet cook until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
7. Remove from heat. Place lemon slices on chicken and place garlic and rosemary around the chicken.
8. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes (or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165).
9. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Bourbon Bacon Brownies|
|Grilled Beer Boiled Brats|