1/2 c. butter
1/3 c. brown sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 c. mini chocolate chips
1. In a small pan, melt butter over medium heat.
2. Whisk in brown sugar until completely dissolved.
3. When the mixture starts to bubble, add vanilla, remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar.
5. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the butter mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Add salt. (Note: If your mixture is on the warm side from the butter, put in the fridge for 10 to 20 minutes to cool down).
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Serve with cookies or graham crackers and stuff face!
Original Recipe: The Way To His Heart
Might also enjoy:
|Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies|
with Ganache Filling
|Peanut Butter Cup|