I came across this video last week and it has been on the back of mind ever since. I kept thinking, duck can't be that easy. It is. It really is.
Make sure to save that duck fat for future recipes!
2 duck breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Sprinkle duck with salt and pepper, both sides.
3. Place SKIN SIDE DOWN in a cold pan.
4. Slowly turn up the heat to medium (over the course of a few minutes), slowly rendering the fat.
5. Let the duck cook until the skin is golden brown and crispy.
6. Flip and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Place in the oven SKIN SIDE DOWN for 6 to 8 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let rest for a couple minutes.
9. Slice and stuff face!
Original Recipe: Gordon Ramsay's YouTube Channel
Might also enjoy:
|Au Jus with No Drippings|
|Grilled Pork Lion Chops|
|Pesto Swirl Bread|