S'mores Thumbprint Cookies (~40):
1 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/3 c. flour
1 c. fine ground graham crackers
1/8 tsp. salt
~120 mini marshmallows
~40 chocolate squares
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Combine butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla until combined.
4. Add flour, graham crackers, and salt. Mix until dough becomes stiff.
5. Shape dough into roughly teaspoon size balls.
6. Place a couple inches apart on a baking sheet and make an indentation.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and add three marshmallows to each cookie. Bake from another 2 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and add a piece of chocolate to each cookie. Bake for another 30 second or until the chocolate becomes shiny.
10. Spread chocolate with a knife.
11. Stuff face!!!
Original Recipe: Frosting and a Smile
Might also enjoy:
|Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies|
with Ganache Filling
|Peanut Butter Cup Cookies|