2 cans (8 oz.) Crescent Dinner Rolls
2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar, divided
2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a greases 13x9 pan, place one sheet of crescent roll dough. Stretch it out slightly so it covers the entire bottom of the pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese vanilla, egg, and 1/2 c. sugar.
4. Pour on top of dough.
5. Place second layer of dough on top of the cream cheese mixture.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
7. In the mean time in a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar and cinnamon.
8. Once the cheesecake is cooked, sprinkle sugar mixture over the top of the cake.
9. Stuff face!
Original Recipe: Oh Bite It
|No Frosting Chocolate Cake|