Roasted Chicken Breast:
2 chicken breasts, cut in half
10-12 sticks of asparagus, trimmed, cut in half
10-12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Trim excess fat off chicken breast, sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine asparagus, tomatoes, a sprinkle of dried thyme and oregano. Drizzle enough olive oil so everything is nicely covered.
4. Place chicken in a small pan and pour veggies over the top.
5. Pour in enough white wine so there is about a 1/4 of inch in the bottom of the pan.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Stuff face!
Original Recipes: James Oliver Recipes
Might also enjoy:
|Bourbon Bacon Brownies|
|Grilled Beer Boiled Brats|