For this recipe, we used Texas Olive Ranch Rattlesnake Cracked Pepper and Chipotle Olive Oil. I highly recommend anything from Texas Olive Ranch. They make my absolute favorite basil olive oil. I have yet to find another basil olive oil that compares in flavor and color. The chipotle olive oil is also full of flavor with a very nice heat.
sprinkle of salt
drizzle of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 225F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Slice cucumbers about 1 mm thick.
3. Lay cucumbers out flat on baking sheet.
4. Drizzle with oil olive and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for about 2 hour, or when they start to brown and get crispy.
6. Remove from oven, let cool down, and stuff face!!
|Cinnamon Sugar |
|Garlic Rosemary |
|Cheesy Roasted |