6 - 7 lbs. of baby back ribs
sprinkle of salt and pepper
1/2 sweet onion, grated
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp. ginger, grated
3 Tbsp. honey
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. soy sauce
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. sesame seed oil
1 stalk green onion, chopped
2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Remove ribs from packing and pat dry.
2. Use a knife to pry up the membrane on the back of the ribs and throw away.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper.
4. Wrap in foil with meat side up and place in a baking sheet. Make sure the baking sheet has a high edge in case the juices leak from the foil.
5. Bake for 90 minutes.
6. In the mean time, in a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the sauce.
7. Once the ribs are done, remove them from oven, open the foil, and slather on about 3/4 of the sauce.
8. Put the ribs back in the oven on the top third of the rack with the broiler on high for about 3 to 5 minutes. The sauce should start to bubble and caramelize.
9. Remove from oven. Pour remaining sauce over the ribs.
10. Stuff face!!
Original Recipe: Steamy Kitchen
Might also enjoy:
|Grilled Pork Loin Chops|