1 head red lettuce, chopped
2 pears, cored and chopped
1 avocado, peeled, pitted, chopped
~1/2 c. feta cheese
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. pecans
1/3 c. olive oil
3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
1.5 tsp. sugar
1.5 tsp. mustard
1/2 tsp. salt
sprinkle of pepper
1. In a small pan over medium heat, combine sugar and pecans.
2. Stir until sugar has melted and cartelized the pecans.
3. Set aside on wax paper to cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, pears, avocado, and feta.
6. Once the pecans are cool, chop and add to the salad.
7. Drizzle with dressing and stuff face!
Original Recipe: All Recipes
Might also enjoy:
|Cream of Broccoli Soup|