Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake:
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. white sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
1/2 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 pinch ground cloves
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
3. Blend in eggs one at a time.
4. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust. Set aside.
5. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir well combined.
6. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
7. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set (I did about 50 minutes).
8. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
9. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Sweet Potato Puree|