For this recipe, I highly recommend making the marinades the night before and letting the meat and veggies set over night before cooking. The sauce will have time to soak through and the meat/veggies will have more flavor.
3 lbs. flank steak
1 c. olive oil
3/4 c. balsamic vinegar
1/3 c. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. ground mustard
6 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp. ground pepper
1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
1. Combine all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Place flank steak in a zip lock bag and pour in marinade.
3. Squeeze out as much air as possible and store in the fridge over night.
4. Line a pan with foil and place flank steak with sauce.
5. Broil on each side for 10 minutes. Bast with the sauce occasionally.
Roasted Mushrooms and Green Beans:
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 lb. green beans
3 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
2. Place mushroom, green beans, and marinade in a ziplock bag. Squish the marinade around to make sure it gets all over the veggies. Store in the fridge over night.
3. Preheat oven to 450F. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
4. Spread evenly in the cookie sheet.
5. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. When the veggies are cooked, sprinkle with pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Mama Loves Food!: Flank Steak
Kalyn's Kitchen: Roasted Mushrooms and Green Beans
Might also enjoy:
|Roasted Parmesan Potatoes|
|Pumpkin Whoopie Pies|