Happy 4th of July!!
2 c. cherries, pitted
1 c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
1/2 c. blue sprinkles
(optional) American Flag toothpicks
1. If they are not already, pit the cherries. I used the chopstick method.
2. Stuff each cherry with mini chocolate chips.
3. Stick each cherry with a toothpick.
4. In a double boiler over medium heat, melt the white chocolate. In another bowl, have the blue sprinkles ready.
5. Dip the cherries in the white chocolate then immediately dip into the blue sprinkles.
6. Set aside to cool. I put mine in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
7. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Cream of Broccoli Soup|