This is great, light salad perfect for any summer BBQ. This recipe is for a full small seedless watermelon so it is large.
Watermelon Mojito Salad:
1 small seedless watermelon, cube
2 cucumbers, seeded, peeled, chopped
4 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
Zest from 4 limes
1/2 c. lime juice
2 Tbsp. olive oil
sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. Peel and cube a small seedless watermelon.
2. Peel cucumber and remove the seeds. Chop.
3. Chop mint.
4. Combine watermelon, cucumber, and mint.
5. Zest four limes.
6. Whisk lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, salt and pepper.
7. Pour dressing over watermelon mixture and stir to combine.
8. Stuff face!!
Stupid Easy Paleo: Watermelon Mojito Salad
Might also enjoy:
|Avocado Mango Salsa|
|Seared Salmon with|
Red Pepper Pesto
|Homemade Pumpkin Pie|