Just a heads up, this sauce is a bit on the thick side so I would not recommend using a wooden spoon. As you can see below, the sauce won. :(
3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
1 Tbsp. olive oil
4 garlic cloves, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 (14 oz. can) coconut milk
1 (6 oz. can) tomato paste
2 Tbsp. wheat flour
2 tsp. garam marsala
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. ginger powder
sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. In a large pan over medium high heat, add olive oil, garlic, and onions. Cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, garam marsala, curry power, ginger power, salt and pepper. Stir until combined and cook for a few minute until slightly thickened.
3. Place chicken in the slow cooker.
4. Pour sauce over the chicken and stir to ensure all of the chicken is coated.
5. Cook on low heat for 5 hours.
6. Best is served over rice. Stuff face!!!
Original Recipe: Damn Delicious
Might also enjoy:
|Cream of Broccoli Soup|
(Greek Lemon Soup)
|Slow Cooker: Chili Con|
Carne with Beans