For this cocktail, I highly recommend the gin from Copperworks Distillery in Seattle, WA. As someone who never cared for gin, this is the stuff that change my mind. It is brewed with 10 different botanicals in a traditional copper still. It is like drinking a bouquet of flowers. That combined with the rosemary makes for quite a tasty cocktail.
Rosemary Simple Syrup:
1/4 c. rosemary, chopped
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. water
Rosemary Gin Cocktail:
1.5 oz. gin (I used Copperworks Gin)
3/4 oz. rosemary simple syrup
3/4 oz. lemon juice
1. For the simple syrup, bring water to a boil in a small sauce pan.
2. Add sugar and rosemary. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and let set for about an hour.
4. Pour through a strainer into a bowl/cup remove the rosemary.
5. Fill a glass with some ice. Add gin, simple syrup, lemon juice, and a splash of club soda. Enjoy!!
Original Recipe: A Healthy Life for Me
Might also enjoy:
|Avocado Mango Salsa|
|Grilled Rum Soaked|