Monday, September 12, 2016

Grilled Spiced Cauliflower

I have never been much of a cauliflower fan, mainly because it is a bit bland for my taste. Despite that, I decided to give this recipe a try and now I am a little obsessed with it. It's all I want with my dinner.


Spiced Cauliflower:
1 head of cauliflower
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp.  ground turmeric
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. ground coriander
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. black pepper

1. Slice cauliflower into desired size.


2. In a large bowl coat the cauliflower with olive oil.


3. Pour spices over cauliflower and stir until the cauliflower is coated.


4. Once the coals are on the grill, either place the cauliflower in a grilling tray or place the cauliflower in a tray made of foil. Cook until tender...roughly 10 minutes.


5. Stuff face!


Original Recipe: Serious Eats

Might also enjoy:
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Seared Asparagus
Collard Greens

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment