Monday, September 19, 2016

Smoked Chicken with Horseradish Dip

I have said is before and I will say it again. Smoked chicken is so good. It is super moist with loads of flavor. And with a little dipping sauce on the side....oh my goodness....it is just the best.


Don't try to convince me otherwise of the deliciousness of smoked chicken. I mean...if you want to send me yummy chicken to try, who am I to stop you? That would just be rude. And I don't want to be rude. ;)

On to the recipe!

The smoke chicken I have done before. I did not do anything differently other than only doing three chickens (instead of the original five). You can find the recipe here.


I did however add a dipping sauce, because why not?

This sauce is very straight forward to make but do watch out. If you have never worked with horseradish root before it can be a bit rough on the eyes, very similar to onions. I had to take a minute outside to let my eyes recover. But in the end, I think it is worth it.

Horseradish Sauce:
2 c. mayo
1 c. apple cider vinegar
1/2 c. horseradish, grated
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. lemon zest

1. Grate horseradish.


2. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.


3. Whisk until smooth.


4. Add to chicken and stuff face!


Horseradish Dip: BBQ Bible

Might also enjoy:
Pesto Swirl Bread
Salmon with
Browned Butter Sauce
Enchilada Stuffed Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment