I got this idea from the picture on the candy mold and decided to make my own version. For the brownies I chose my personal favorite box mix, Betty Crocker Triple Chunk, but you can always make your brownies from scratch. I found these brownies to be a bit on the soft side and was worried about them falling apart. So I made little foil boxes for them. Again, not always necessary, just use your judgement.
1 box of brownie mix
3 Tbsp. water
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 package of Milano Cookies
small frosting tip (size 3 or 4)
white vanilla candy chips
skeleton bone candy mold
disposable pastry bag
red glitter frosting
1. Bake brownies according to box instructions (combine mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and water, back for 26 minutes at 350F). Let cool to room temperature.
2. Cut brownies into long pieces a little bit wider than the Milano cookies. Set aside.
3. Cut one of the rounded sides off of the Milano cookies.
4. With the black frosting and a small tip, write RIP near the top on all of the cookies. Set aside for 10 minutes for the frosting to harden.
5. Install in brownie.
6. Take a pastry bag, fold the tip over and place in a cup so it stands upright.
7. Toss in a handfull of candy chips, microwave for 30 second increments until the candy is soft. Give it a quick stir to break up the pieces.
8. Pipe into candy mold. Give the mold a few good taps to remove air bubbles. Chill for 15 to 20 minutes in the fridge.
9. Flip mold over, give a hard tap to remove the candies.
10. Place candies on top of the brownies and use the red glitter frosting to add a little blood.
11. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Bourbon Bacon Brownies|
|Orange Tequila Cake|